Terms and Conditions
US Open Fantasy is an equal opportunity website that extends its services to players from all states and cities of USA without any bias. However, the relevant legislation in the states of Telangana, Odisha, and Assam does not allow its residents to partake in the services provided on this website. In case a player from the aforementioned states still chooses to participate or become a member, he or she may be penalized as per the individual State Government Laws or Central Government Laws as the case may be.
To clarify further, US Open Fantasy or its parent company do not accept any registration or sign up request from the residents of Telangana, Odisha, and Assam. In case a resident player in one of these states registers and uses the services on this website by providing misinformation, such as bogus IP address or state name or residential address, etc., the obligation and liability will be exclusively of the player. In addition to this, the company has complete authority to end such player(s)’ account, at any time, without any formal notification. The company furthermore maintains complete authority to seize and reallocate such player(s)’ potential rewards/deposits/winnings as the case may be.
The word 'Services' mentioned in this section would be in regards to all the services/administrations/contests/products/offers extended to 'You' or 'Player' or ‘User’ as a registered user by this platform as well as its associates, administrators, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners and accomplices now and in the future mentioned as 'We' or 'Us' or 'Our' for the aptitude and skill gaming site https://usopenfantasy.com which would be mentioned from now on as 'Site' or 'Website' or 'Platform'. 'The use of this Site by You will be represented by these Terms of Service which will from now on be mentioned as 'Term(s)'.
IT IS COMPULSORY AND OBLIGATORY ON 'YOU' THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE READ CAREFULLY BY 'YOU' IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE USING THE 'SERVICES' OFFERED ON THIS SITE.
It must be noted that any Term(s) in this site discovered to be unlawful, unreasonable, ineffective, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable in any capacity whatsoever by any legal or semi-legal body in USA, would not, in any form or capacity, influence the legitimacy and enforceability of the rest of the Terms. Such Terms will be retrieved and substituted with another legitimate and enforceable and is the most related to the substance, intent, and meaning of the one that has been proclaimed as invalid.
When you register on this Site, ‘We’ expect that ‘You’ have read and comprehended all the Terms and Conditions given in this section before commencing the use of services or products offered on this SIte and that you agree with the same. We recommend that you print out all the rules of play, policies, and transaction records for your own benefit and convenience.
Deferral or delay on our part in making a move, taking necessary action, practising our privileges or adopting any remedial strategy in the event of a violation of any Terms by You doesn't forgo our rights to follow up on a later date, nor does it add up to any pass and neither does that mean voiding of those Terms for any violation of such nature in the future.
If you do not agree with any of the Terms given in this section or those adjusted/modified in the future, then we sincerely suggest that you stop using this site and any services/products/contests offered by it.
Usage of US Open Fantasy
1. These Terms and Conditions will limit any player visiting US Open Fantasy site for the utilization of online information and database recovery services. This utilization includes taking an interest in the different contests and games (counting fantasy games), gaming administrations, being directed on US Open Fantasy ("Contests"), and every single other guideline, rules and terms of utilization mentioned or offered by US Open Fantasy for any US Open Fantasy Services.
3. Certain US Open Fantasy Services being offered on US Open Fantasy might be dependent upon different/additional standards and guidelines set down in that regard. To the degree that these Terms and Conditions are conflicting with new/additional/special conditions set down, those new/additional/special conditions will win.
4. US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and total discretion:
Confine, suspend, or end any Player's admittance to all or any piece of US Open Fantasy or US Open Fantasy Services; Change, suspend, or end all or any piece of US Open Fantasy Services; Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a Player; Move or remove any substance that is available on US Open Fantasy; Deactivate or remove a Player's account and all related documents on account; Establish broad practices and limitations related to the utilization of US Open Fantasy; Revise or make augmentations/additions to the list of players accessible for selecting in a Contest by virtue of updates to the program of players engaged with the pertinent Sports Event; Establish it rights and liabilities to all Player accounts hereunder to any substance (post implication of such task an update will be sent to all Players to their enlisted email ids)
5. Suppose any Player penetrates, or US Open Fantasy sensibly accepts that such Player has violated these Terms and Conditions, or has illicitly or improperly utilized US Open Fantasy or the US Open Fantasy Services. In that case, US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and supreme discretion, and with no notification to the Player, confine, suspend or end such Player's admittance to all or any piece of US Open Fantasy or the US Open Fantasy Services, deactivate or erase the Player's record and all related data on the record, erase any substance posted by the Player on US Open Fantasy and further, make specialized and lawful strides as it considers necessary.
6. On the off chance that US Open Fantasy charges its Players a stage expense in regard of any US Open Fantasy Services, US Open Fantasy will, immediately, reimburse such stage expense in case of suspension or evacuation or the Player's record or US Open Fantasy Services because of any carelessness or insufficiency with respect to US Open Fantasy, yet not if such suspension or expulsion is affected due to: any violation or lacking execution by the Player of any of these Terms and Conditions; or all circumstances past the reasonable control of US Open Fantasy.
7. Players agree to accept interchanges, for example, declarations, managerial messages and promotions from US Open Fantasy or any of its accomplices, licensors or partners.
1. US Open Fantasy incorporates a mix of substance made by US Open Fantasy, its accomplices, licensors, partners and additionally Players. The protected innovation rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all product basic US Open Fantasy and the US Open Fantasy Services and material distributed on US Open Fantasy, including (yet not restricted to) games, Contests, notices, programming, photos, composed substance, pictures, designs, marks, delineations, sound, logos or video clippings and Flash liveliness, is claimed by US Open Fantasy, its accomplices, licensors or potentially relates. Players may not communicate, distribute, partake in the exchange or offer of, recreate, make subsidiary works of, disperse, openly perform, freely show, or in any capacity misuse any of the materials or substance on US Open Fantasy either in entire or to some degree without a written or formal permit from US Open Fantasy.
2. Players may demand authorization to utilize any US Open Fantasy content by sending a request to US Open Fantasy Support.
3. Players affirm and attempt not to show or utilization of the names, marks, logos, brand names, names, copyrights or scholarly and restrictive privileges of any outsider on US Open Fantasy. Players consent to cover and hold harmless US Open Fantasy, its managers, branches, representatives and affiliates against all costs, misfortune and mishap including towards legal case expenses and counsel charges, damages or wrongs, in regard of any outsider/third-party cases that might be started, including, for the invasion of Intellectual Property Rights emerging out of such showcase or utilization of the names, marks, logos, brand names, names, copyrights or intellectual rights on US Open Fantasy, by such Player or through the Player's payments or oversights.
4. Players herewith award to US Open Fantasy and its members, accomplices, licensors, affiliates, and partners all around the world, permanent, royalty-free, non-restrictive, non-exclusive, sub-licensable permit to utilize, duplicate, and do subordinate works of, circulate, openly perform, openly show, move, communicate, as well as distribute Players' Content for any of the accompanying purposes:
Exhibiting Players' Content on US Open Fantasy. Circulating Players' Content, either by word of mouth or through other media, to different Players searching for downloading or, otherwise get it. Safekeeping/Storing Players' Content in a distant information base open by end players for a charge.
5. This permit will apply to the circulation and the capacity of Players' Content in any structure, medium, or innovation.
6. All names, marks, logos, brand names, names, exclusive rights, and copyrights or intellectual rights on US Open Fantasy having a place with any individual (including a Player), element, outsider, or third-party are perceived as restrictive to the particular proprietors. Any cases, contention or issues against these names, logos, marks, names, brand names, copyrights or intellectual and restrictive rights must be straightforwardly routed to the corresponding parties under-declaration to US Open Fantasy.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
US Open Fantasy may contain connections to other Internet destinations owned, maintained, and linked by outsiders/third-parties. Players' utilization of every one of those locales is dependent upon the conditions, assuming any, posted by the destinations. US Open Fantasy doesn't practice authority over any Internet locales distinct from US Open Fantasy, and can't be considered liable for any substance dwelling in any outsider/third-party Internet webpage. US Open Fantasy's incorporation of outsider/third-party substance or connections or links to outsider/third-party Internet destinations is not, in any way, a form of support by US Open Fantasy of such outsider/third-party Internet webpage. Players' correspondence, exchanges or related activities with outsiders/third-parties, including payment gateways and verification specialist organizations, are exclusively between the Player and that outsider/third-party. Players' correspondence, exchanges and utilization of the administrations of such outsider/third-party will be dependent upon the terms and conditions, strategies and other help terms received/executed by such outsider/third-party, and the Player will be exclusively liable for assessing the equivalent before executing or availing the services of such outsider/third-party. Players concur that US Open Fantasy won't be obligated, liable, or at fault for any misfortune or harm of any kind brought about because of any such exchanges with outsiders/third-parties. Any inquiries, grievances, or cases identified with any outsider/third-party service, product, or administration must be coordinated directly to the proper merchant. US Open Fantasy contains content that is made exclusively by US Open Fantasy as well as some content, materials, and services offered by outsiders/third-parties. US Open Fantasy doesn't ensure the exactness, trustworthiness, or nature of the substance offered by outsiders/third-parties and such content, materials, and services may not be relied upon by the Players in using the US Open Fantasy Services offered on US Open Fantasy incorporating participation in any of the contests/contests facilitated on US Open Fantasy.
US Open Fantasy Player's Conduct
1. Players consent to comply with these Terms and Conditions and every other guideline, rules and terms of utilization of the Website. In the event that Player doesn't submit to these Terms and Conditions and every adjusted/modified additional principle, guidelines and terms of utilization, US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and total prudence, take the critical corrective measure(s), including however not restricted to:
Confining, suspending, or ending any Player's admittance to all or any element of US Open Fantasy Services; Deactivating or erasing a Player's account and all related data and documents on the record. Any amount staying unused in the Player's Game record or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or revocation will be moved to the Player's ledger (bank account) on record with US Open Fantasy subject to a handling charge - if any - appropriate on such exchanges as set out thus; or Refraining from granting any prize/rewards to such Player.
2. Players consent to offer valid, precise, current and complete data while registering and at all different occasions (as and when required by US Open Fantasy). Players further consent to provide updated data and keep their enlistment/registration data up-to-date.
3. A Player will not register or use more than one Player account(s) with US Open Fantasy.
4. Players consent to guarantee that they can get all correspondence from US Open Fantasy by checking messages from US Open Fantasy as a component of their "sheltered senders" list. US Open Fantasy will not be held subject if any email stays new by a Player because of such email getting conveyed to the Player's garbage or spam organizer.
5. Any secret word gave by US Open Fantasy to a Player may not be uncovered to any other individual. Players may not utilize any other person's password(s). Players are answerable for keeping up the secrecy of their accounts and passwords. Players consent to promptly advise US Open Fantasy of any unapproved utilization of their passwords or accounts or some other penetrate of security.
6. Players consent to leave/log-out of their records toward the finish of every meeting. US Open Fantasy will not be liable for any misfortune or harm that may result if the Player neglects to consent to these requirements.
7. Players make a deal to avoid utilizing cheats, abuses, robotization, programming, bots, hacks or any unapproved outsider programming intended to change or meddle with US Open Fantasy Services or potentially US Open Fantasy experience or aid such action.
8. Players make a deal to avoid replicating, alter, lease, rent, advance, sell, allocate, convey, figure out, award a security enthusiasm for, or in any case, move any privilege to the innovation or programming hidden US Open Fantasy or US Open Fantasy Services.
9. Players concur that without US Open Fantasy's formal or written permission, they will not alter or cause to be changed any documents or programming that is important for US Open Fantasy's Services.
10. Players make a deal to avoid disturbing, overburden, or help or aid the interruption or overburdening of (an) any PC or worker used to offer or backing US Open Fantasy or the US Open Fantasy Services (each a "Worker"); or (2) the satisfaction in US Open Fantasy Services by some other Player or individual.
11. Players make a deal to avoid organizing, helping or becoming associated with an invasion initiative, including without constraint to the distribution of malware or virus, refusal of administration, or distinct attempts/efforts to disrupt US Open Fantasy services or any other individual's utilization or satisfaction in US Open Fantasy Services.
12. Players will not try to increase unapproved admittance to the Player records, Servers or systems associated with US Open Fantasy Services using any and all means other than the Player interface offered by US Open Fantasy, including yet not restricted to, by dodging or adjusting, trying to bypass or change, or authorising or supporting any other individual to go around or alter any security terms, innovation, device, details, or programming that underlies or is essential for US Open Fantasy Services.
13. Without restricting the previous, Players make a deal to avoid utilizing US Open Fantasy for any of the below-given activities:
To take part in any profane, hostile, foul, racial, discriminatory, offensive to public or society, frightful, abusive or injurious activity or correspondence; To bug, stalk, tail, undermine, intimidate, or in any case abuse any legitimate rights and prerogatives of others; To distribute, post, transfer, email, disperse, or scatter - on the whole, "Communicate" - any wrong, profane, defamatory, encroaching, foul, revolting, or unlawful substance/content/language; To Transmit records that contain malware or viruses, corrupted documents, or any other similar programming or projects that may harm or otherwise influence the activity of someone else's PC/mobile, US Open Fantasy account, any product, equipment, or media communications gear; To promote, offer or sell any services or consult or products for any business reason on US Open Fantasy without the formally composed approval of US Open Fantasy; To Transmit content with respect to services, administrations, items, studies, contests, contests, unsolicited business models, spam, spontaneous advertising or limited time materials, or networking letters; To promote, offer or sell any merchandise or administrations for any business reason on US Open Fantasy without the formally composed permission of US Open Fantasy; To download any record, recompile or dismantle or in any case influence our content/services that you know or sensibly should know cannot be lawfully acquired in such a way; To misrepresent or erase any creator attributions, lawful or other appropriate notification or exclusive assignments or names of the inception or the source of programming or software or other material; To limit or hinder any other player from utilizing and enjoying any open zones within our jurisdiction; To gather or store personal data about different Players; To meddle with or disturb US Open Fantasy, workers, managers, administrators, affiliates, or systems; To misrepresent headers or control identifiers/trackers or other information so as to mask the origin of any content communicated through US Open Fantasy or to control Player's essence on US Open Fantasy; To make any move that forces an unreasonable or irrational burden on our framework; To participate in any criminal operations. You consent to utilize our notice board services, visit sections, news discussions, reviews, networks and other communication or correspondence offices (on the whole, the "Gatherings") just to send and get messages and material that are legitimate and identified with that specific Forum.
14. In the event that a Player chooses a username that, as US Open Fantasy would like to think is foul, vile, revolting, damaging or that may subject US Open Fantasy to open stigmatization or hatred, US Open Fantasy holds the right, without any notification to the Player, to change such username and particulars of the Player or erase such username and related posts from US Open Fantasy database, deny such Player's admittance to US Open Fantasy, or any form or combination of these actions.
15. Unapproved admittance to US Open Fantasy is a severe violation of these Terms and Conditions and an infringement of the law. Players agree to avoid getting to US Open Fantasy using any and all means other than through the interface that is offered by US Open Fantasy for use in getting to US Open Fantasy. Players also agree to avoid utilizing any automated means, including, but not limited to, specialists, robots, contents, or viruses, spyware, malware, to access, screen, or duplicate any aspect of our services, aside from those automated means that we have endorsed ahead of time and recorded as a hard copy.
16. Utilization of US Open Fantasy is liable to existing laws and legitimate, authorised processes. Nothing included in these Terms and Conditions will restrict US Open Fantasy's entitlement to conform to administrative, court, and law-authorization demands or needs identifying with Players' utilization of US Open Fantasy.
17. Players may contact US Open Fantasy through the Customer Support Team.
18. People under the age of 18 years are expected to look for authorization or permission from their parents or guardians before sharing any personal information, partaking, participating, or entering on US Open Fantasy or the US Open Fantasy Services, in the contest, transferring pictures, playing fantasy games or being a part of them, directly or indirectly, of any action on US Open Fantasy. Accessing US Open Fantasy without permission from parent/s or legitimate guardians and ensuing cooperation in any movement/activity/campaign on US Open Fantasy Website is not allowed and such individual may be disqualified, from any or all activities, at the sole and total discretion of US Open Fantasy, at whatever point it comes to US Open Fantasy administrators' notice.
19. US Open Fantasy accepts that guardians ought to manage their children's/ teenager's online activities and consider utilizing parental control devices accessible from online administrations and software providers that help offer a kid-friendly online environment. These devices can likewise keep kids from revealing on the web their name, address and other personal data without parental consent.
20. Despite the fact that people under the age of 18 years are permitted to utilize certain US Open Fantasy Services on the US Open Fantasy with the permission of their parents or guardians, they may not, wherever explicitly expressed in the rules and guidelines of the Contest, take part in Contests facilitated by US Open Fantasy.
21.US Open Fantasy will not be liable or obligated for any content or material contributed by Players on the US Open Fantasy platform.
Contests, Participation, and Prizes/Rewards
Currently paid forms of the Contests are made accessible by US Open Fantasy and the Players may take part in the Contests by paying the pre-assigned entry fee as given on the corresponding Contest page. The Participant with the highest total fantasy points toward the completion of the pre-decided round will be qualified to win a pre-assigned prize/reward, as declared on the corresponding Contests page. A Participant may make various Teams for participation in the organized Contests to correspond to a Fantasy Sports Event over the US Open Fantasy platform. However, Participants recognize and agree that they may enter just one Team in any Contest offered according to a Fantasy Sports Event unless conducted multi-entry contests or specified otherwise by US Open Fantasy. On account of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a solitary Multiple Entry Contest. However, it is important to note that on submitting more than one Team for participation in a solitary Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be allowed to change or alter or modify the Teams. The Player will have to continue with the same Team submitted for participation from start to end. Furthermore, it is explicitly explained that US Open Fantasy may, every now and then, limit the maximum number of Teams that a solitary Player is allowed to represent for each variant of the US Open Fantasy Contests/Services or which solitary Player account may enter in a specific Multiple Entry Contest. Whatever the case may be, the limit will be determined by the US Open Fantasy administrators at their sole discretion. US Open Fantasy will charge a pre-assigned charge(s) for admittance to the US Open Fantasy Services from every Participant for the corresponding Contests. If a Participant confers, while entering his/her address, that he/she is an occupant of either Telangana, Odisha or Assam, such Participant will not be allowed to continue to pursue the Contest or following round, even if registered. Such Players will not be allowed to participate in any paid form of the Contests henceforth.
1. US Open Fantasy conducts Contests in two types of formats: (a) Open contests, where Players can partake in a Contest with different Players with no limitation on the number of players who can participate. (b) Private contests, where Players can welcome particular Players into a Contest and restrict entry to the Contest for other Players. All standards and rules to conduct and participate in Contests as set out here will be pertinent to both Open and Private Contest formats. .
In the Open Contest format, US Open Fantasy may offer the Contests in contests involving any number of pre-assigned participants. For instance, a contest may have 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 50, or 100 participants depending upon the guidelines set for that particular contest. US Open Fantasy may offer this format of the Contest as a paid arrangement, and the Winner will be defined toward the ending of the round. The number of participants needed to make the Contests operational will be pre-determined. Once the number of Participants in such Contest reaches the pre-indicated number required for that Contest, such Contest will be functional and/or considered active. In case the number of participants is not equal to the predetermined number when the round begins, such a Contest will not be functional and will be considered inactive. The payment or fee paid by every participant will be transferred back to the account record of such Player (s) without any cancellation charge. In some Contests on the US Open Fantasy Platform, assigned as "Confirmed Contests", the Contests will become functional and active once the total number of Participants in such Contest reaches the predetermined number of "Winners" to be pronounced in such Contests, regardless of whether all available participant openings (as predetermined corresponding to the Contests) stay vacant. It is explained that despite the status of activation of such Contests, Participants can keep on joining such Contests till (a) all accessible Participant openings of such Contests are filled or (b) the round to which the Contest relates initiates, whichever is prior. In the event that such Contests isn't active when the match or round begins, the participation fee paid by every participant will be transferred back to the account of such Player with no charge or derivation.
3. Private contest
In the Private Contest format, US Open Fantasy authorizes Players to make a contest ("Private contest") and welcome different players, in the case of existing Players or new Players, ("Invited Player") to make Teams and partake in the Contests. Players may make a Private Contest to have a pre-assigned number of Participants, such as 2, 3, 10, or 100. The Player inaugurating the Private contest will submit the participation fee for such Private contest and consequently join that Private contest. The Player will be required to assign a name for the Private contest and will be offered with a unique code ("contest Code") (which will be given to the account of such Player). The Player comprehends and accepts that once the Private contest is formulated, no change will be allowed in the terms or guidelines of the Private Contest, aside from an adjustment for the sake of the contest. The Player making the Private contest will offer US Open Fantasy with the email address or Facebook account and username of Invited Players to allow US Open Fantasy to communicate specific details or mail welcome/confirmation messages to such Invited Player(s) to register with US Open Fantasy (if necessary) and partake in the Private contest corresponding to the welcome message sent. In request to partake in the Private contest, an Invited Player will present the contest Code particular for that Private Contest along with the interest charge for the Private contest.When the number of Participants in a Private contest reaches the number of predetermined Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest will be active, and no other un-invited Players or new Players will be allowed to take an interest in the Private contest. If any Private contest doesn't contain the predetermined number of Participants for that Private contest within a span of one hour before the beginning of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private contest will be offered with the alternative to change the format of Private contest into an Open/Public contest format, and license the investment of Players without the contest Code. It should be noted that US Open Fantasy accepts such conversion/transformation in a streamlined way, and cannot and does not assert that any Private contest will be converted into a Public contest design before the initiation of the round/Contests or that any Players will join such Contest(s) to make it active. In any case that the number of Participants in any Private contest (or changed over Contests) is not exactly the predetermined number when the round begins, such Contests won't be operational, and the participation fee paid by every Player will be transferred back to the account balance of such Player with no charge or derivation. The investment of Invited Players in any Private contest is liable to the predetermined number of Participants for that Private contest, and US Open Fantasy will not be subject to any individual for the powerlessness of any Invited Player to take an interest in any Private contest due to any reason at all, including but not limited to, technical or hardware malfunctioning or absence of qualification of such Invited Player to partake in the Contests.
The Contests are open only to persons above the age of 18 years. The Contests are open solely to people, presently living in USA. US Open Fantasy may, as per the laws effective in certain USAn states, restrict or ban people living in those states from partaking in the Contests. Right now, people living in the USAn states of Telangana, Odisha, and Assam may not be allowed to participate in the paid variant of the Contest as the laws of these states prohibits residents from participating in such competitions/contests/games of skill where members need to pay to enter the Contest. Anyone who wishes to participate in any Contests on US Open Fantasy must provide a valid email id. Only those Participants who have effectively registered on the US Open Fantasy platform as well as duly registered before each round as per the terms and guidelines mentioned above will be qualified to take part in the Contest and win prizes/rewards.
Tabulation of fantasy points
US Open Fantasy may get the score feed and other data required for the calculation and arrangement of fantasy points from an outsider/third-party service provider. In any rare circumstance that any mistake in the computation or interpretation of fantasy points, determination of Winners, and so on, because of errors in or inadequacy of the feed given by the outsider/third-party service provider becomes obvious, US Open Fantasy will utilize best measures to redress such blunder before the allocation of prizes/rewards. However, US Open Fantasy would further like to mention that the tabulation of fantasy points on the platform depends on the exactness and competence of such outsider/third-party score feeds/analysis and does not itself warrant or make any depictions concerning the precision thereof and, regardless, will assume no liability for errors in calculation and composition of fantasy points or the determination of Winners due to any mistaken or inadequate scores/insights received from such outsider/third-party specialist organization. Players and Participants further agree to avoid making any case, statement, claim or raise any grievance against US Open Fantasy in this regard.
Selection & Verification of Winners and Terms relating to the Rewards and Prizes
1. Selection of Winners
Winners will be chosen on the basis of the scores of the Teams in an assigned round of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) possessing the Team(s) with the highest total score in a specific round will be pronounced the Winner(s) aside from in Sleeping11 contests where Teams(s) with least total score will be proclaimed the Winners(s). In certain predetermined Contests, US Open Fantasy may announce more than one Winner and allocate prizes/rewards to such Winners in order of their Team's total score toward the completion of the assigned round of the Contest. The notification about the eligible number of Winners and the prize/reward in such Contest will be as determined on the Contest page before the beginning of the Contest. Members making Teams in the interest of some other Participant or individual will be barred. In case of a tie, the triumphant Participants will be proclaimed Winners, and the prize/reward will be distributed in equal parts amongst such Participants. US Open Fantasy will not be subject to pay any value in the event that it is found that the Winner(s) have not kept true to these Terms and Conditions, and other standards and guidelines according to the utilization of the US Open Fantasy platform, Contest Rules, and so forth.
2. Contacting Winners
Winners will be reached by US Open Fantasy or the outsider/third-party directing the Contest on the email id shared while registering. The documents required for the verification process for the collection of prize/reward will be shared with the Winners via email or contact number. As a general practice and to verify that the rewards go to the rightful winners, Winners will be needed to give the following records: Self attested Photocopy of the member’s PAN card; Self attested Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof; Member’s bank account details and proof of the same. US Open Fantasy will not allow a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by US Open Fantasy. The Member represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate. Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. US Open Fantasy shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner. The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the usopenfantasy.com. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from US Open Fantasy, such Participant may contact US Open Fantasy within the time specified on the webpage.
3. Verification Process
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by US Open Fantasy shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). US Open Fantasy shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
US Open Fantasy shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
Determination by US Open Fantasy that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria; or Any other ground. Taxes Payable All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
The decision of US Open Fantasy with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following USAn states – Assam, Odisha and Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, US Open Fantasy shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with usopenfantasy.com. Any amount remaining unused in the Member’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the Member by an online transfer to the Member’s bank account on record with US Open Fantasy, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), US Open Fantasy shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account. To the extent permitted by law, US Open Fantasy makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same. US Open Fantasy may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against US Open Fantasy or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest. US Open Fantasy will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. US Open Fantasy shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation. The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes. The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for US Open Fantasy, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by US Open Fantasy without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of US Open Fantasy. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
If it comes to the notice of US Open Fantasy that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contests or if it comes to the notice of US Open Fantasy that conduct of any such Contests is prohibited, then US Open Fantasy shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contests without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contests. Players agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner. Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of US Open Fantasy, will not be eligible to participate in any Contests.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
You can directly escalate to our management team by contacting email@example.com he courts of competent jurisdiction at Jalaun shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Amusement Facilities provided by usopenfantasy.com (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the member(s) (including Participants) or usopenfantasy.com, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of USA. In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, USA. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent usopenfantasy.com from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard usopenfantasy.com’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of usopenfantasy.com to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms, and the agreement of which they form part, are governed by the laws of the Republic of USA. The courts of competent jurisdiction at Jalaun shall have exclusive jurisdiction. The place of arbitration shall be Jalaun, USA.
Limitation Of Liability
You recognize that, to the maximum extent confirmed by law, We are not at risk to You or any other person for any misfortune or harm (including, but not limited to, any immediate, unusual, uncommon, direct, indirect, noteworthy, or consequential casualty, damage, or loss) emerging due to violation of these Terms, in misdeed (including carelessness or negligence) or otherwise occurring due to or in association with:
The utilization of Our Websites; Any Content You carry, conduct, or otherwise present; The utilization by Us of data granted by You to Us through Our Websites; Not being able to get to/access Our Websites suddenly, for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to carelessness and/or negligence; Sudden failure of - or error in - Our Websites, for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to carelessness and/or negligence; The utilization of Your Username or Password by You or any outsider/third-party to whom You have made Your Username or Password accessible.
We explicitly limit, and You confirm, Our obligation for violation of a term or guarantee inferred or a consumer guarantee/warranty imposed by any enactment or legislation for the provision of any service(s) or the payment for administering service(s) again (the decision of which is to be at the sole discretion of US Open Fantasy).
You repay Us against any activity, risk, liability, misfortune, harm, damage, continuation, or cost (including legal expenses) incurred or acquired by Us, emerging from, or which is straightforwardly or by implication, identified with: Your failure or non-recognition of any of these Terms and Conditions Any Content You transfer or otherwise share or provide; Any violation or error in any descriptions, representations, warranties, or guarantees made to Us; as well as ● Any error, or confirmed violation, of intellectual or other exclusive rights or interests of outsiders/third-parties.
Fair Play Violation
US Open Fantasy believes that the foundation of a strong fantasy sports platform is the assertion that users can expect a fair chance to play and win against other players. Thus, US Open Fantasy considers Fair Play as one of its topmost priorities. If any user violates Fair Play Terms & Conditions, he/she will have to face severe consequences, including permanent termination and black-listing of the user's US Open Fantasy account.